The Mizuno ST190 combines every known factor to deliver ball speed and driving distance – aligned with our lowest ever spin rates. Mizuno’s ultra-fast Forged SP700 Ti face is enhanced with a lighter CORTECH structure for consistently higher ball speeds. Combined with a large carbon composite crown and Amplified Wave soleplate to convert each additional mph into yards gained. A factory fixed backweight adds additional MOI for stability from off center strikes.
Driver of choice by PGA Tour member Keith Mitchell
- SP700 Titanium Face: Exotic fine grain titanium material that offer greater responsive force for increased ball speed and distance
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Wave Technology: Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor: Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization