The G400 LST (Low Spin) model is custom-engineered with tungsten weighting closer to the face to reduce spin approximately 300 rpm and promote low, stable spin with forgiveness. The multi-material design combines reduced drag and a thinner, stronger, faster T9S+ forged face to increase speed and distance. With a combined MOI over 9,000 and a deep CG, improved accuracy leads to tighter dispersion.
Faster Forged Face
Tungsten Back Weight
Alta CB Premium Shaft
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVG LIE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWING WEIGHT|
|8.5°||±1°||45 3/4″inches||57.0°||208.0ggrams||445cccubic centimeters||D4|
|10.0°||±1°||45 3/4″inches||57.0°||208.0ggrams||445cccubic centimeters||D4|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable positions.
To get the most distance from your driver, you must optimize the launch angle and spin rate of the ball by selecting the proper loft and shaft flex for your swing speed. Generally, golfers with slower swing speeds require more-lofted drivers and more-flexible shafts to achieve the proper launch conditions. Conversely, golfers with faster swing speeds generally require lower-lofted drivers and firmer shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
PING Alta CB 55
PING Tour 65
PING Tour 75
Aldila X-Torsion Copper
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi
Project X HZRDUS Yellow
- Aftermarket shafts from Aldila, Project X, and Mitsubishi available at an upcharge. Default standard lengths are 45 1/4”
- The Tour 65 shaft is available at an upcharge – default standard length is 45.25”
- Tour 75 shaft is available at an up-charge, and is tip-trimmed 1″ when installed in any driver – the default standard length is 45.25″