In the G410 iron, we took game-improvement technology and reshaped it, giving the model less offset and a shorter blade length while maintaining MOI to create the most forgiving iron on the market for its size. To generate power, face hinging and a larger flexing zone increase ball speeds for more distance and higher peak trajectories so you’re able to hit and hold more greens. Feel and sound are improved with a co-molded cavity badge that damps vibrations.
Larger Flexing Zone
The more flexible, free-moving face amplifies ball speeds for greater distance and higher max height, allowing you to hit less club into the green with the control and precision to hold the putting surface.
Clean Look, High MOI
With 10% less offset compared to G400 and a shorter blade length, the G410 iron presents a visually appealing, more refined shape with greater forgiveness than any iron its size.
The face and cavity structure deliver faster ball speeds and save weight for expanding the perimeter weighting. Weight savings are concentrated in the toe and hosel to increase MOI 8% for more forgiveness and consistency.
The next generation of COR-Eye technology powers the performance in conjunction with the cascading sole design and deep top-rail undercut.
Co-Molded Cavity Badge
A full-cavity, co-molded aluminum and elastomer badge damps vibrations to deliver a powerful, reassuring feel and sound. The resilient hydropearl 2.0 finish allows for a smooth transition through the turf and better contact, which contributes to versatility.
||POWER SPEC LOFT
||RETRO SPEC LOFT
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is based on Black Color Code at standard length.
- Power Spec Loft is a fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Club bounce angles will vary slightly if ordered with non-standard loft specs.
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.