In this game-improvement iron, PING engineers put a high priority on power and forgiveness by leveraging the advantages of a hollow-body design and a thin, maraging steel face, creating PING’s longest, highest-flying iron to date. All this comes with the added benefits of playability, tighter dispersion and enhanced sound in a slim, aesthetically pleasing shape.
|CLUB||LENGTH||LOFT||POWER SPEC LOFT||LIE||OFFSET||BOUNCE||SWING WEIGHT|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club’s design.
- Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length
- Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
PING offers a variety of shaft flexes in steel and graphite to meet your needs and preferences. Selecting the proper shaft flex for your swing will help you get the most distance and accuracy from every shot. Generally, players with faster swing speeds require stiffer shafts to keep the ball trajectory lower, while players with slower swing speeds will require more-flexible shafts to produce a higher ball trajectory.
The choice of steel or graphite shafts is usually based on preferences for weight and/or feel. Players seeking a lighter overall weight and/or a softer feel in their irons may prefer graphite shafts, while players who prefer a standard-weight club with a firmer feel may prefer steel shafts.
We recommend that you get fit for the shaft that allows you to play your best golf. Whether that’s a softer, lighter shaft with a higher launch or a heavier, stiffer shaft with a lower trajectory, a PING Certified Club Fitter can help you find the shaft that brings consistency to your game.
Recoil ES SmacWrap
|R (F3)||73ggrams||Mid High|
PING AWT 2.0
Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 105
True Temper XP 95
Rifle Project X LZ
Dynamic Gold 105
Dynamic Gold 120
- Shaft weights listed are based on the trimmed length of a 7-iron and may not match the specs on the shaft manufacturer’s website.