The new TaylorMade M2 Driver achieves the next level of distance and forgiveness. Geocoustic™ advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel enables face expansion for added forgiveness. A heavy fixed back weight places the CG extremely low and back for a blend of speed and high-launching playability. The deeper Speed Pocket behind the club face is three times more active than prior generations to enable maximum face flexion and performance.
- Geocoustic Technology features advanced sole shaping with a recessed toe panel for added forgiveness
- Externalized sound ribs located on the sole optimize head vibration for exceptional sound and feel
- Heavy fixed back weight places CG extremely low and back for a blend of speed and forgiveness
- Larger club face structure delivers higher launching, lower spinning shots for massive distance
- Deeper Speed Pocket is 3x more active than original M2 to increase face flexion and forgiveness