TS METALS – PRODUCT STORY
TITLEIST SPEED PROJECT
- It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist speed.
TS METALS – TECH COPY
TITLEIST SPEED CHASSIS
It’s not one thing, it’s everything. Our new Speed Chassis is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then design greater speed into every detail. Now available in two designs, each born to bring the future of Titleist speed to your game.
Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown
- The thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper. Thinner, Faster Face
- Variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds andincreased forgiveness.
- 100% inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect.
- Long form inspection story:
- Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
- New Streamlined Shape
- Reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance.
- Optimized Weight Distribution
- Refined crown and face thicknesses create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin.
- Forgiveness and accuracy across the face, with explosive speed.
- Adjustable Swingweight, Fixed CG
- Taller ARC 3.0
- High Launch, Low Spin
- Modern Shape, 175cc
- 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21° (RH Only)